- August 2019: New WFA Website launched.
- July 2019: New Course Captain appointed.
- June 2019: New Membership Year 1st June. Open for renewals and new members.
- June 2019: Membership year 1st June to 31st March open for renewals and new members.
- April-September 2019: Training courses available. contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- May 2019: May 19th Shoot completed
- September 2018: WFA Announce their 2019 shoots. 19th May 2019 and 15th September 2019. Dates are in the NFAS website and magazine listings. Go to our shoots and/or contact pages to enter from January 2019.
- September 2018: New Members Training Courses. We do these from April to September each year. So we are closing them now until 2019. Sorry if you missed out. Contact us and we can put you on the waiting list. Any experienced archers who are full NFAS members wanting to move to a new club we can still take you on. Again contact us.
- September 2018: AGM date announced. See members email/facebook
- August 2018: Soth West Challenge over. Full event a success and the two days at WFA were well received. Thank you to those building the course and archers who shot it.
- May 2018: New Membership year from 1st June 2018. Go to the membership page for more information.
- April 2018: April Shoot now full and closed.
- February 2018: Shoot Entry Form added to website.
- February 2018: Some changes in committee members.
- December 2017: Shoots for 2018 announced. 22nd April 2018 and 4-5 August 2018 as part of South West Challenge.
- August 2017: Andrew Middleton moves to France and leaves committee.
- June 2017: New Membership Year [payments due May].
- March 2017: New Website Layout
- January 2017: Next Shoots Announced
- December 2016: New committee members.