About The Club
About Westcombe Field Archers
You can also find us on Facebook Westcombe Field Archers.
Set in beautiful woods near Taunton, Somerset, Westcombe Field Archery Club has been in existence since the 1990’s. Members shoot at the club weekly. We run local club fun shoots and put on a number of open shoots during the year open to NFAS members. We ahve also been part of the South West Challenge.
- All Committee Members are full NFAS and WFA members.
- Committee Members are voted on at the AGM. Any vacancies in year are appointed by the Chair.
- Chair - Jonathan House
- Secretary - Andy Porter
- Treasurer - Marcus Adams
- Course Captain - Tim Wedlake
- Equipment Officer - Dave Hoppins
The woods are open for club members to shoot on:
- Open for all shooting days across both 1-18 + Training Leg and 19-36
Targets 1-18 + Training Leg
- Tuesday all day; Thursday after 16:00; Sunday all day
- Tuesday all Day; Thursday all day; Saturday all day; Sunday all day
- Westcombe Field Archers are located near Taunton and will be clearly signposted on shoots using “NFAS” signage in all nearby directions. We will provide more detailed directions to members and visitors as requests are processed.
NFAS Sign Off Authorities
- Andy Porter, Dave Hoppins, Jonathan House
Child Protection Matters
- Contact either the Chair or Secretary